Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Intoduction to Pix

I have always liked the look of the Morgan 3 wheelers ever since a I saw one in a book as a kid, but never thought that I would be able to own one & never knew about replicas.
Then about 2 years ago I found that you could buy a set of plans for one & started searching the net, after a lot of searching I decided to start the process by contacting my local transport department & gaining approval to build. When I had it I started to collect the parts that I needed. I started to construct in late December 07 while on holidays from work .
when I started I was going to use a CX500 motor bike for the motor/trans & other parts, coil over front shocks, & I wanted a beetle back not the barrel back ,so I used a Bonnet Of a Morris Minor ( upset a restorer when I told him what I was using it for).

No comments: